Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome

Hello! My name is Sara and I am starting a blog. I've been following several girls for months now, and have been inspired enough to start this on my own. I have no idea what is to come of such, maybe just a place to compile ramblings, thoughts, photos, days...

As for me, I am a student in college in the Midwest. I have lived in this part of the world all my life, and can't wait for that to no longer be the case. For a stint, I lived in New York City with my amazing boyfriend. His name is Jay* and has seriously become the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

I've always admired style and those who push the envelope, and I was heavily involved with the 2006 season of Project Runway. (Meaning: Just watched the shit out of it).

I will post when I can, and will be shocked if this becomes anything more interesting to others than myself. I plan on being honest, crude, funny, and intriguing. Enough said. LET'S DO THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment