Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Waiting for the Sun

I feel like I am begging for Spring to come. Monday, it snowed all day long, creating a huge mess of fluffy snow. Luckily, I had some snow boots. But I am so-over the gray days. So I'll wear flowers to feel Springy.

t-shirt - urban outfitters ♥ turtleneck - lands end jeans - old navy
boots - vintage snowboots
hat - old navy mens, far too big



You don't even wanna know what it took for these silly pictures. Haha, a better set up would probably result in more/better/way better postings...

The other day my mom came down from home in Indy to visit me before my classes, and we had lunch in town at Finch's Brasserie and right next door is Indiana's only Urban Outfitters! Finch's hadn't open yet (it was 11am!) so mom and I popped inside. All the sudden she was like, "I'll buy that for you, and that, and that..." and I walked away with a new coat, and three new spring tops - including this one! I'm so excited about the florals and zippers and lace and creme looks this spring! I'm trying to keep it winter-y by adding dark pieces. I'm trying to figure this whole 'style' thing out. :)

1 comment: