Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Got You Babe








black long sleeve - old navy ♥ cable-knit sweater - mac & jac ♥ skirt - urban outfitters &heart; tights - unsure? ♥ boots - aldo



So I'm not getting picture-taking down. I need to borrow my sister's tripod, and not use books or my mantle. Also my setting SUCKS but my apartment is so crowded, I'd look insane outside. Besides, have ya'll in the Midwest been experiencing some snow? I was so looking forward to spring (flowers, cough) and it just dumped a whole load of white slushy cold stuff! Ugh! But Spring Break is 5 weeks away...

...Oh my goodness, my last school Spring Break ever! (If I don't go to grad school...) That is so insane to think about. I look forward to summer vacation and all the school breaks - I'll die when I have a full time job and have limited vacations! And I've been going to school for over 19 years of my life...that is just too crazy to think about today.

Halfway through the week! I had a really horrible first part of the week, got incredibly sick on Monday and spent the whole day in bed. I'm still recovering... But planning on making a nice dinner for Jay tonight - maybe I'll post pics and the recipe like Jen Love Kev! I love to cook but don't have a lot of time/money/energy to ever make anything spectacular, and besides, I'm a college student. So I try to provide nutrition with easy recipes and easy ingredients. Haha, I sound like a commercial!

Still, something to look forward to. I'd also love a new blog layout....homework in there too.

P.S. Couldn't sleep last night and just had to buy these little babies at 4 am!


1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt! Great blog layout too! Looking forward to reading, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete