Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mr. Blue Sky, Please Tell Us Why

Feb16-1

Feb16-3

Feb16-2

shirt & belt- old navy ♥ skirt - h&m ♥ heels - jefferey campbell



So sorry that my pictures suck. I'm working with a timer, without flash, and propping it up on weird things. Need. A. Tripod. But instead, I buy other things...like these shoes! They came in the mail today, and I am so excited to finally own a pair of Jefferey Campbell shoes! For under $40 - which, I see why. They aren't great, but they aren't awful. One reviewer described them as "sexy witch," which I'll take...

School has been really difficult lately. My last senior semester is proving to be more work than I'd like - and it's all seeming very pointless. I have an interview with a great medical group here, for an internship this summer that pays about $15/hr. It would be a PR and Publication internship, that would open a lot of doors. I just have no drive whatsoever. But eh, here's hoping....

Oh, and on a final note - 10 Calorie Jell-O is amazing! It has turned into my candy fix. Which is good - I stepped on a scale the other day - and I've lost 9-10ish pounds! (Always varies...let's say 10!) Only 15 more to go :) But I'm feeling great body-wise. And I feel a cold coming on. I need a beach and warm weather - STAT! ...Spring Break can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt.. and I think you really work the shoes! I loveee Jeffrey Campbell!

    ReplyDelete